Fatass (MC Rakoon) Fatass (MC Rakoon)

fag

i already said this song is tough...fuck this review

Rof - Champions Rof - Champions

omfg

how can anyone take ya seriously if ya releasing this TRASH rak fell off hard body...damn smh get better quality...this n***a sounds mad lazy...fried wongs? FUCKING GARBAGE!!!

GrimVenom Ft. Lynguistic Venom GrimVenom Ft. Lynguistic Venom

guess my concepts are being stolen

i honestly lost all respect for james as a rapper............i dunno which one of you guys came up with the idea to do this song but this is a concept i came up with years ago when i first started chillin with this n***a............either way these lyrics are tough..........keep doing your thing

Murdaa responds:

Honestly... this song was done when we were chillin ODEE. Don't worry.. no one stole ur idea. man.. We wanted to do a back and forth track.. and brainstormed and came up with this. I didnt know that comming up with an idea that someone might of came up with before was stealing. If thats true.. ALL TECHNOLOGY WE USE IS STOLEN. our plane designs.. weapons... most modern technology.. stolen from germany. PS3's MOVE... concept stolen.. Wii's Wiimotes.. Concept stolen.. Gangster rap... concept stolen. People think the same man. U think there's only been ONE person to rape a girl cause he thought he could get away with it? yet.. theres thousands of people in jail right now.. cause they thought about the same idea. Chillax wit the concept stealin shit. The idea came up.. we planned it.. wrote lyrics.. and recorded it. This is from my FIRST Mixtape... came out like last year... we did recorded this shit 2 years ago.. in the summer time. cheeeeel.